Hybrid Heat Pumps
Cost-efficient heating for your home
Combines the benefits of conventional and renewable heating systems
Get paid for it through the domestic RHI!
Hybrid heat pumps are a clever way to not only reduce domestic heating bills, but also ensure you spend no more than you need to.
What’s more, you can use your home’s existing radiators and pipework - so there’s minimal disruption to your home and way of life.
Hybrid heat pumps – the best of both worlds!
Hybrid heat pumps work by combining an air-to-water heat pump with a gas combi boiler.
Based on the temperature outside, the hybrid heat pump senses which is the most efficient heating method – and it automatically switches between them, or uses a combination of both.
This means you can enjoy the best of both worlds. You can make the most of natural, renewable energy sources, and reduce your gas usage to save money.
The hybrid heating system also provides instant hot water to your home, and can also be combined with existing solar technology, saving even more money.
Also, through the government’s domestic Renewable Heat Incentive scheme (dRHI), you could receive a regular income for adopting a renewable technology in your home.
Why choose Cooks for your Hybrid heat pump installation?
Because we understand both traditional and renewable technologies, we’re the ideal people to talk to about hybrid heat pumps!
We’re also MCS-accredited installers, so you can be assured we work to a high standard, quickly and efficiently.
We are not affiliated to any particular product or manufacturer, so we can search the whole market to find and install the system that’s best-suited to you.
As experienced hybrid heat pump installers we will:
- Provide advice on the suitability of hybrid heat pumps for your home
- Survey your property to find the best position for the external heat pump unit
- Offer you a range of choices to suit your property and your needs
- Install your hybrid heat pump system using our own employed team of installers – not sub-contractors
- Guide you through all the paperwork to ensure your installation is registered for the dRHI.
- Ensure you are completely happy at every stage!